I am so excited/honored to serve the people of Haiti over spring break. A group of about 15 of us are going from Grace Fellowship. I wish we could be there much longer, but I know that God is going to use the precious time we have together in order to radiate His love through us. My prayers are
- that we are bold with the Gospel and courageous in the fact that God is protecting us
- miraculous healing in Haiti
- all attention would be taken off of us and that God would be lifted high
- the hearts of the precious Haitians to be softened and opened to hear the Word of God
- the Lord’s guardian angels would protect every single member of our group as well as the people living in Haiti.
- we come back completely changed and our hearts broken for missions
- any fears, doubts, and anxieties to be handed to the Lord and for us to be courageous because we know He has sent us.
I will be keeping you all up to date with more information as it comes! It’s official though, we’re going. 🙂
The Lord is so good, and I’m blown away by his favor and provision.
I would like to ask you for your support in prayer. I know prayer works. It would mean the world to all of us if you would add Haiti and our group to your prayers. If you feel led to support us in other ways, feel free to email me at: email@example.com
We covet your prayers, and I am thanking you in advance for them. God is so faithful!